[u-a-dev] Hardyheron Alpha5 Windows installer

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Sun Feb 24 09:54:25 GMT 2008

Dear List!

I am tried installed Hardyheron Alpha5 release with Windows installer
(wubi.exe).
I setup these preferences:
Language: hungarian
Username: hammera
Password: my password.
Reenter my password.
The access settings window, I choosed screen reader and click forward
button.
And last step, click the install button.
The installer making prepare the image in target drive, the percentage
is 100% in finish time.
But this job is finished, this error message in display:
"Ubuntu installer
Could not access the CD, please make sure other applications are not
using it and try again
Retry Cancel"
If I clicked the Retry button, the installer making retry the image, but
in finish, the error message is displayed again.
Why this message? No another application using the cd.

Attila