[u-a-dev] at-spi at gdmlogin - broken or disabled on purpose?

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 4 16:24:28 BST 2007

Hi Francesco:

I can confirm that accessible login works with Solaris Express Community
Edition, and that it doesn't work with Ubuntu.  I suspect this might be
an Ubuntu bug.

See also
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2007-August/msg00224.html.

Hope this helps,