[u-a-dev] [Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "SpokenBoot" by ChrisJones4

Steve Lee steve at fullmeasure.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 06:27:56 GMT 2006

I'm sure this will have been considered but you'll need to avoid confusion
with the BIOS POST error beeps. (I'm assuming that they are still fairly
standard as I've not heard them for ages). Perhaps a sentinal beep to mark
the start of normal startup but I prefer only beeps if error.?

A similar 'morse code' could be useful for spoken boot.

--
Steve Lee
www.oatsoft.org