[Bug 877841] [NEW] Update to 2.2.1.
luke.yelavich at canonical.com
Wed Oct 19 01:03:51 UTC 2011
Public bug reported:
1. Install at-spi2-core, libatk-adapter, and python-pyatspi2 from oneiric-proposed. This will pull in the rest of the updated binary packages in the at-spi2 stack from oneiric-proposed.
2. If accessibility isn't already enabled, enable it in system preferences, and enable an assistive technology like Orca.
3. Log out, and back into GNOME.
4. Check to make sure that Unity 2D, Unity 3D, Firefox, and other GTK applications are still accessible.
pyatspi (2.2.1-0ubuntu1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Use hasattr rather than a try in registerEventListener, for performance.
- Fix for BGO#661613: getOffsetAtPoint now works.
-- Luke Yelavich <themuso at ubuntu.com> Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:03:20 +1100
** Affects: pyatspi (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Accessibility, which is subscribed to pyatspi in Ubuntu.
Update to 2.2.1.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-accessibility-bugs