[Bug 29733] Re: [FFe] Sync flite 1.3-release-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
ari-tczew at tlen.pl
Sat Sep 5 12:17:33 BST 2009
** Summary changed:
- flite: upstream released 1.3-release 6 months ago
+ [FFe] Sync flite 1.3-release-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
** Description changed:
- ---------- Forwarded message ----------
- From: Luis Mondesi <lemsx1 at gmail.com>
- To: Ubuntu Bug Tracking System <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:18:12 -0500
- Subject: flite: upstream released 1.3-release 6 months ago
- Package: flite
- Version: 1.2-release-2
- Severity: wishlist
Please package version 1.3
And please document how to make flite work with esd (if possible).
So far flite -t "test" -o /tmp/file.wav && esdplay /tmp/file.wav is the
only work around i can think of.
- -- System Information:
- Debian Release: testing/unstable
- APT prefers breezy-updates
- APT policy: (500, 'breezy-updates'), (500, 'breezy-security'), (500, 'breezy-backports'), (500, 'breezy')
- Architecture: i386 (i686)
- Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
- Kernel: Linux 2.6.15-desktop-1
- Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) (ignored: LC_ALL set to en_US.UTF-8)
- Versions of packages flite depends on:
- ii libc6 2.3.5-1ubuntu12 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
- ii libflite1 1.2-release-2 a small run-time speech synthesis
+ flite (1.3-release-2) unstable; urgency=low
- flite recommends no packages.
+ [ Cyril Brulebois ]
+ * Fix FTBFS on kFreeBSD and AVR32 (Closes: #538885).
+ * Add support for non linux architectures.
- -- no debconf information
+ -- Denis Briand <denis at narcan.fr> Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:34:33 +0200
+ flite (1.3-release-1) unstable; urgency=low
+ [ Denis Briand ]
+ * New upstream release (Closes: #350484).
+ * New-maintainer (Closes: #428168).
+ * Put Debian Accessibility Team as maintainer.
+ * Add Lukas Loehrer and Denis Briand as uploaders.
+ * Bump compat to 7 and add debian/compat file.
+ * Bump standards version to 22.214.171.124
+ * Add debian/watch file.
+ * Add quilt patch system.
+ * Add patches:
+ + 01_flite-1.3-sharedlibs.patch thanks to Samuel Thibault.
+ - fix FTBFS with new upstream version.
+ + 02_complete_docs.patch
+ - Use old Makefile commands to have html docs.
+ + 03_texi_escape_char.patch
+ - fix FTBFS when building docs.
+ + 04_add_info_section.patch
+ - fix info-document-missing-dir-section lintian warning.
+ + 06_add_info_document_dir_entry.patch
+ - add direntry into flite.texi file to fix lintian warning.
+ * Change deprecated dh_clean -k into dh_prep in debian/rules file.
+ * Compile with alsa support by default (debian/rules).
+ * Apply patches before "configure" is called (debian/rules).
+ * Improve packages description in debian/control.
+ * Add upstream homepage in debian/control.
+ * Remove several trailing whitespaces in debian/ files
+ * Rewrite completely the debian/copyright file by browse all sources files.
+ * Add autotools-dev and quilt build depends and change tetex-bin into texlive.
+ * Improve debian/rules file.
+ * Add alsa-base package in recommends.
+ * Add VCS-git and VCS-browser fields in debian/control.
+ [ Lukas Loehrer ]
+ * Add alsa support with 05_alsa_audio_playback_support patch.
+ (Closes: #443554, #149012, #331172, #484051).
+ * Add libasound-dev to build-dependencies in debian/control.
+ [ Mario Lang ]
+ * Add myself to Uploaders.
+ -- Denis Briand <denis at narcan.fr> Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:42:43 +0200
** Changed in: flite (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => New
** Changed in: flite (Ubuntu)
Assignee: Steve Stalcup (vorian) => (unassigned)
[FFe] Sync flite 1.3-release-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Accessibility, which is subscribed to flite in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-accessibility-bugs