[Bug 172515] Re: Please merge gnome-orca 2.21.2-0ubuntu1 from Debian unstable.
themuso at themuso.com
Wed Nov 28 11:05:26 GMT 2007
gnome-orca (2.21.2-0ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #172515), remaining changes:
debian/patches/01_no_default_desktop_item.dpatch: Added patches.
- set Maintainer: Ubuntu Accessibility Developers
<ubuntu-accessibility-devel at lists.ubuntu.com>
- Add conflicts/replaces for python-orca-brlapi
* Ubuntu changes dropped:
- python-orca-brlapi* packages dropped. Using python bindings from
* New upstream release.
* debian/patches/01_add_ubiquity-script.patch: Renamed and removed
* debian/patches/04_solaris_specific_fixes.patch: Updated.
* debian/watch: Point to 2.21.
-- Luke Yelavich <themuso at ubuntu.com> Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:50:18 +1100
** Changed in: gnome-orca (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge gnome-orca 2.21.2-0ubuntu1 from Debian unstable.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Accessibility, which is a bug contact for gnome-orca in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-accessibility-bugs