[ubuntu/trusty-updates] nvidia-graphics-drivers-375 375.66-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed May 31 18:58:30 UTC 2017
nvidia-graphics-drivers-375 (375.66-0ubuntu0.14.04.1) trusty; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE:
- CVE-2017-0350, 2017-0351, 2017-0353 (LP: #1689336).
* New upstream release:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
o GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
o Quadro P3000
o Quadro M520
o TITAN Xp
- Fixed a bug that could cause EGL applications to crash when
calling eglInitialize() multiple times on X11-backed displays.
- Fixed a regression that could cause rendering corruption on a
monitor connected via DisplayPort upon a modeset event (for
example, changing resolutions or power cycling the monitor).
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications to crash when
VT switching between multiple X servers.
- Fixed a bug that caused the system to become unresponsive after
resuming from power management suspend/hibernate. Additional
symptoms of this bug included display flickering and "Xid 56"
errors in the kernel log.
- Fixed a bug that caused backlight brightness to not be
controllable on some notebooks with DisplayPort internal
- Fixed a bug that left HDMI and DisplayPort audio muted after a
framebuffer console mode was restored. For some displays, this
caused the display to remain blank.
- Fixed a bug that caused audio over DisplayPort to stop working
when the monitor was unplugged and plugged back in or awoken
from DPMS power-saving mode.
- Restored support for the following GPU:
- Fixed a regression that caused corruption in certain
applications, such as window border shadows in Unity, after
resuming from suspend.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some applications to crash when
running with PRIME Sync.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PRIME Sync from working on notebooks
with GeForce GTX 4xx and 5xx series GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenGL apps to have excessive CPU usage
when running with PRIME Sync but without native displays
- Fixed a bug that could cause PRIME Sync to deadlock in the
kernel, particularly common on Linux 4.10.
- Fixed a bug that caused PRIME Sync to run slowly on systems
with Pascal GPUs.
[ Adam Conrad ]
* Drop nvidia-prime and bumblebee Recommends on armhf (LP: #1566446).
[ Alberto Milone ]
- Drop buildfix_kernel_4.10.patch.
- Limit the amount of cores to a maximum of 16 (LP: #1688431).
[ Thomas Foster ]
- install glvnd EGL vendor configuration file (LP: #1674677).
Date: 2017-05-26 10:03:08.268630+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes