[ubuntu/trusty-updates] shim-signed 1.17~14.04.1 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Thu Jul 14 01:10:46 UTC 2016
shim-signed (1.17~14.04.1) trusty; urgency=medium
* Backport shim-signed 1.17 to 14.04. (LP: #1574727)
shim-signed (1.17) yakkety; urgency=medium
* update-secureboot-policy: rework setting capabilities to stop having
the backup capability while showing an error message; which won't affect
the Dialog debconf frontend but otherwise made the GTK frontend confusing.
* update-secureboot-policy: all debconf prompts should be at priority
critical: there is no good default to pick, we must prompt the user.
* debian/templates: make the password inputs be standard inputs; this is an
unfortunate workaround to aptdaemon not having access to the debconf
password database on desktop; since the frontend runs as an unprivileged
user. See bug LP#1599981 (LP: #1599051)
shim-signed (1.16) yakkety; urgency=medium
* debian/shim-signed.postinst: call for the trigger on update of shim-signed.
shim-signed (1.15) yakkety; urgency=medium
* update-secureboot-policy: validate the state of MokSBStateRT against what
the kernel believes it to be via /proc/sys/kernel/moksbstate_disabled,
in case we have the kernel which knows about shim's validation policy but
an old shim that doesn't export MokSBStateRT.
shim-signed (1.14) yakkety; urgency=medium
- Make it easier for users to really re-enable Secure Boot via an --enable
- Don't prompt for action if there are no DKMS packages installed, as per
checking if there are any subdirectories in /var/lib/dkms.
shim-signed (1.13) yakkety; urgency=medium
* update-secureboot-policy: have a trigger-ready script available to deal
with the necessity to change Secure Boot policy on a system.
* debian/shim-signed.templates: ship the necessary templates for secureboot.
* debian/shim-signed.postinst: Run our trigger script to update Secure Boot
policy when necessary at the end of installs, without calling dpkg-trigger
shim-signed (1.12) xenial; urgency=medium
* debian/control: add Depends on mokutil, to ship a way for users to
control shim features, such as enrolling new keys.
shim-signed (1.11) wily; urgency=medium
* Add in an apport package hook for shim-signed and shim. (LP: #1490030)
shim-signed (1.10) wily; urgency=medium
* Add a versioned dependency on grub2-common, so that partial upgrades from
Ubuntu 12.04 don't break due to a lack of --target option to grub-install.
Date: 2016-07-08 00:31:11.978894+00:00
Changed-By: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Maintainer: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes