[ubuntu/trusty-updates] partman-prep 27ubuntu1.14.04.1 (Accepted)
Chris J Arges
chris.j.arges at canonical.com
Wed Feb 3 22:11:58 UTC 2016
partman-prep (27ubuntu1.14.04.1) trusty; urgency=medium
* Better handle PReP partitions created for RAID installs (or in other cases
where there are multiple partitioning passes): (LP: #1487365)
- Check filesystem too for a valid PReP partition, in case method was wiped
in a previous run of partman.
- Set filesystem to prep in init.d/prep.
- Remove mountpoints file when setting up a prep partition.
- Never write the prep flag if we're working on a partition for which the
parent device is a mdadm array.
- Enforce the fact that the PReP partition can't be on RAID; also update
the template accordingly.
Date: 2016-01-20 15:09:09.980853+00:00
Changed-By: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Signed-By: Chris J Arges <chris.j.arges at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes