[ubuntu/trusty-updates] livecd-rootfs 2.208.4 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Tue Feb 17 15:06:50 UTC 2015
livecd-rootfs (2.208.4) trusty; urgency=medium
* Use the correct metapackage for edubuntu-desktop, and add HWE_HINTS
* Add KUBUNTU_HWE_HINTS and populate to work around task->meta change
* Revert lubuntu to using tasks for minimal and standard, since their
unique snowflake apt --no-install-recommends setup breaks switching
* Add XUBUNTU_HWE_HINTS and populate to work around task->meta change
* Add UBUNTUGNOME_HWE_HINTS and populate it skip using unity packages
* Add LUBUNTU_HWE_HINTS and populate to work around task->meta change
* Reuse XUBUNTU_HWE_HINTS for MYTHBUNTU_HWE_HINTS and add some tweaks
* Also reuse XUBUNTU_HWE_HINTS for UBUNTUSTUDIO_HWE_HINTS with tweaks
livecd-rootfs (2.208.3) trusty; urgency=medium
* Pull xserver-xorg-video-geode-lts-utopic out of the i386 images.
livecd-rootfs (2.208.2) trusty; urgency=medium
[ Colin Watson ]
* If EXTRA_PPAS is set in the environment (as a space-separated sequence
of <ppa-owner>/<ppa-name> pairs), fetch signing keys for those from
Launchpad using python3-software-properties, and add those PPAs when
building the live filesystem. This makes it easier for a builder to
build an image against an additional PPA (LP: #1334374).
[ Adam Conrad ]
* Move from task-based installs to package-based installs, and switch
to using the lts-utopic HWE kernel and X stack for all flavours.
* Abstract the signed kernel image, so it's only defined in one spot.
* Before trying to copy kernels around, cut -lts* off the end of FLAVOUR,
since the actual files on disk are -generic, not -generic-lts-utopic.
* Define HWE_X_PACKAGES required to install lts-utopic and use it.
* Define UNITY_HWE_HINTS to hint correct alternative package selections.
Date: 2015-02-17 14:45:10.258580+00:00
Changed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes