[ubuntu/trusty-updates] nova 1:2014.1.4-0ubuntu2 (Accepted)
Chris J Arges
chris.j.arges at canonical.com
Mon Apr 13 19:52:56 UTC 2015
nova (1:2014.1.4-0ubuntu2) trusty; urgency=medium
[ Edward Hope-Morley ]
* Fixed race between nova-compute and neutron-ovs-cleanup (LP: #1420572)
[ Corey Bryant ]
* d/control: Set minimum python-six dependency to 1.5.2 (LP: #1403114).
nova (1:2014.1.4-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* Resynchronize with stable/icehouse (cac6472) (LP: #1432608):
- [0ff6742] Websocket Proxy should verify Origin header
- [c70e1fb] Fix kwargs['instance'] KeyError in @reverts_task_state decorator
- [07ec12c] Revert "Eventlet green threads not released back to pool"
- [e9cf07b] Compute: Catch binding failed exception while init host
- [e275961] Make tests use sha256 as openssl default digest algorithm
- [a657582] Eventlet green threads not released back to pool
- [4b46a86] Fix image metadata returned for volumes
- [58a6393] Check min_ram and min_disk when boot from volume
- [c5411d2] Extends use of ServiceProxy to more methods in HostAPI in cells
- [1e2abd6] Remove usage of self.__dict__ for message var replacement
- [54f9225] only emit deprecation warnings once
- [52103be] Fix disconnecting necessary iSCSI sessions issue
- [cca94d0] Fix connecting unnecessary iSCSI sessions issue
- [ac9f5c7] Fix wrong command for _rescan_multipath
- [d7c8e93] Fix unsafe SSL connection on TrustedFilter
- [9ecc468] Fix SecurityGroupExists error when booting instances
- [33be7d7] Update "num_instance" during delete instance
- [3de3f10] Fix nova evacuate issues for RBD
- [fe289fb] Fix nova-compute start issue after evacuate
- [f781656] Add _security_group_ensure_default() DBAPI method
-  Run build_and_run_instance in a separate greenthread
- [b6a080b] Fixes DOS issue in instance list ip filter
- [5ab0421] Make the block device mapping retries configurable
- [0695e14] Retry on closing of luks encrypted volume in case device is busy
- [dffa810] Add @_retry_on_deadlock to _instance_update()
- [f086ca3] Nova api service doesn't handle SIGHUP properly
- [7cdb643] Fix XML UnicodeEncode serialization error
- [98a6c1e] postgresql: use postgres db instead of template1
- [155664f] share neutron admin auth tokens
- [3e80433] VMware: validate that VM exists on backend prior to deletion
- [d71445c] VMWare: Fix VM leak when deletion of VM during resizing
- [56b62b7] Sync process utils from oslo
- [ddd62ff] VMware: prevent race condition with VNC port allocation
-  Fixes Hyper-V volume mapping issue on reboot
- [bfeae68] Fix CellStateManagerFile init to failure
- [5ec3cd3] Raise descriptive error for over volume quota
- [f9fad7a] Fixes missing ec2 api address disassociate error on failure
- [64ec1bf] Fix instance cross AZ check when attaching volumes
- [698c821] Ignore errors when deleting non-existing vifs
- [8141e7a] libvirt: Handle unsupported host capabilities
- [df9ead9] libvirt: Make `fakelibvirt.libvirtError` match
- [cac6472] Add _wrap_db_error() support to SessionTransaction.commit()
* d/p/drop-oslo-utils-usage.patch: Added to override new oslo.utils dep.
* d/p/disable-websockify-tests.patch: Added to disable websockify tests.
* d/p/block-device-mapping-config.patch: Dropped. Fixed upstream in [5ab0421].
* d/p/libvirt-Handle-unsupported-host-capabilities.patch: Dropped. Fixed
upstream in [8141e7a] and [df9ead9].
* d/p/cells-json-store.patch: Dropped. Fixed upstream in [bfeae68].
* d/p/fix-requirements.patch: Rebased.
* d/p/update-run-tests.patch: Run tests with default concurrencey.
Date: 2015-03-30 13:33:12.190600+00:00
Changed-By: Corey Bryant <corey.bryant at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Chris J Arges <chris.j.arges at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes