[ubuntu/trusty-updates] ubuntu-drivers-common 1:0.2.91.7 (Accepted)
Chris J Arges
chris.j.arges at canonical.com
Wed Sep 17 15:12:27 UTC 2014
ubuntu-drivers-common (1:0.2.91.7) trusty-proposed; urgency=medium
* gpu-manager.c, gpu-manager.py:
- Add support for testing core alternatives. This will be needed
- Fix a regression that caused the gpu-manager to switch to mesa
after enabling fglrx on hybrid systems (LP: #1310489). Also
add a test case so that we don't regress in the future.
- Check that either fglrx or nvidia is set in xorg.conf when
xorg.conf is needed.
- Check if kernel modules are blacklisted before choosing the
driver (LP: #1310489).
- Enable only GPUs with open drivers that have connected outputs.
Attaching to GPUs that have no connected outputs would result
in a black screen.
- Allow RandR offloading even without bbswitch (LP: #1349282).
- Fall back to mesa when failing to enable prime.
- Do not try to enable prime if the nvidia driver is older than
- Do not abort if the settings for prime cannot be found.
Try to create the file before failing.
Date: 2014-09-04 08:54:10.488013+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Chris J Arges <chris.j.arges at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes