[ubuntu/trusty-updates] ubuntu-drivers-common 1:0.2.91.6 (Accepted)
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Tue Sep 2 12:26:08 UTC 2014
ubuntu-drivers-common (1:0.2.91.6) trusty-proposed; urgency=medium
* UbuntuDrivers/detect.py, debian/tests/system, tests/ubuntu_drivers.py:
- Do not autoinstall the broadcom driver. The open driver should be a
better solution now (LP: #1306928), as the binary driver prevents
a number of systems from using the wireless card.
- Autoinstall linux-firmware-nonfree. This will help now that we no
longer autoinstall Broadcom's binary driver.
- Fix the relevant tests now that linux-firmware-nonfree has replaced
* gpu-manager.c, tests/gpu-manager.py:
- Ignore CRT displays when using PRIME. This works around systems whose
BIOS provides a ghost output (LP: #1296020).
- Check that we don't remove xorg.confs on 1st boot (as per the
- Try harder when loading bbswitch (LP: #1310023). If loading bbswitch
fails try with or without the "skip_optimus_dsm=1" option. Also, make
sure that we trim dmi resources or matching will give us false
- Switch to intel/SNA for optimus systems (LP: #1326257).
- Make sure to unload nvidia-uvm or nvidia won't be
- Make sure to walk properly the /dev/dri dir. This
prevents the program from stopping when, for example
/dev/dri/card1 is available while /dev/dri/card0 is
Date: 2014-06-20 14:20:09.828052+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes