[ubuntu/trusty-proposed] parted 2.3-17 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Sun Mar 30 05:04:42 UTC 2014
parted (2.3-17) unstable; urgency=low
[ Phillip Susi ]
* avoid-disturbing-partitions.patch: remove all old partitions (that are
not unchanged) first, then add new ones. This avoids an EBUSY trying to
add new partitions that overlap with old ones that have a higher number
(closes: #742847, LP: #1220165).
* fix-loop-labels.patch: Fix loop labels (filesystem on whole disk
[ Colin Watson ]
* Slight tweak to avoid-disturbing-partitions.patch to continue to handle
entirely unchanged partitions properly.
* Convert to git-dpm.
* Backport upstream change to add GPT PReP GUID support.
[ Dimitri John Ledkov ]
* Cherry-pick upstream fix for FTBFS with readline 6.3 (closes: #741842).
Date: 2014-03-28 22:19:51.242054+00:00
Signed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes