[ubuntu/trusty-proposed] ubuntu-push 0.1+14.04.20140325.2-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Mar 26 09:47:39 UTC 2014
ubuntu-push (0.1+14.04.20140325.2-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Diogo Baeder de Paula Pinto ]
* [r=pedronis] Adding authorization field to the ConnectMsg struct
[ Robert Bruce Park ]
* [r=chipaca] Minor cleanup, with wrap-and-sort.
[ Nicola Larosa ]
* [r=pedronis] Reflow comments so that subsequent changes are more
readable. Only comment reflows, no other changes.
* [r=pedronis] Clean up docs and comments, and make them look better
in go doc. No behavior change at all.
[ john.lenton at canonical.com ]
* [r=pedronis] A thin wrapper around libwhoopsie/identifier.h.
* [r=pedronis] A simplified (and more testable) dbus api
* [r=pedronis] A simplified, testable, Network Manager wrapper
* [r=pedronis] A super simple connectivity api (in the "am i
* [r=pedronis] Switched networkmanager to use the non-deprecated api
* [r=pedronis] moved the object proxy into the endpoint
* [r=pedronis] Made the bus support multi-valued signals (preparatory
for notifications). Also added tests for TestingBus.
* [r=pedronis] notifications! first, a low-level api.
* [r=pedronis] URLDispatcher (and extended endpoint.Call to return
* [r=pedronis] moved a bunch of packages under bus/
* [r=pedronis] change a few of the bus/* services to take a
bus.Endpoint instead of a bus.Bus
* [r=pedronis] reworked bus.Endpoint to have a Dial() method, added an
AutoRedialer() and put the redialing logic in there (for use on
sessionbus as well, later).
* [r=pedronis] Nuked the connectivity example.
* [r=pedronis] Renamed bus/connectivity's Config to
* [r=pedronis] Introducing AutoRetry, a generic AutoRetry.
* [r=pedronis] Made bus.Endpoint's WatchSignal use an (exported)
channel for waiting between sending values, if the channel is not
* [r=pedronis] The client session level map. Interesting as an
interface and not much more, right now.
* [r=pedronis] A wild client session appears!
* [r=pedronis] get rid of a race in the bus/testing watchticker thing
* [r=pedronis] The handling of the ping.
* [r=pedronis,chipaca] Broadcasting your horizons.
* [r=pedronis] The running man.
* [r=pedronis] Starting to take shape.
* [r=pedronis] Killed checkRunnable; renamed: Dial -> connect, run ->
* [r=pedronis] Ladies and gentlemen, the client session.
* [r=pedronis] first step of the v0 of the client
* [r=pedronis] second step of the v0 of the client: getting the device
* [r=pedronis] part 3: setting up the bus
* [r=pedronis] Part 4: added State to client/session, to aid in
testing some aspects of this.
* [r=pedronis] added handleConnState
* [r=pedronis] Several things: features:. * bus/testing/'s Endpoint
now tracks Calls; call bus/testing.GetCallCargs(endp) to get the
list. * Client.handleErr, Client.handleNotification and
Client.handleClick (and tests) cleanups:. * renamed client's
Client's connState to hasConnectivity * split out code from
handleConnState into initSession/connectSession/disconnectSession
* [r=pedronis] Several things: features:. * Client.doLoop, the puppet
master. fixes and cleanups:. * added log_level to client config *
added the mysterious sessionRetryCh, used in doLoop to avoid a
rather common starvation scenario. * found a way not to panic out in
initSession (not that it's much better) * unified logging in the
client tests a bit * added logging to session's start error states.
* [r=pedronis] Reworked or refactored util/redialer, and a bit of
client/session, and client.
* [r=pedronis] TestLogger
* [r=pedronis] and this completes the client library (for now)
* [r=pedronis] made GetSourceRelative look at the environ to help make
the tests pass in packaging
* [r=pedronis] Gave client a constructor, moved setting config file to
* [r=pedronis] change the levelmap interface to return errors
* [r=pedronis] this is sqlevelmap
* [r=pedronis] bring sqlevelmap into session
* [r=pedronis] and this gives the client the ability to persist its
* [r=pedronis] The Push Client itself.
* [r=diogobaeder] Merging the packaging branch (to get on the CI
* [r=didrocks] Fixes to packaging, as suggested by didrocks.
* Bring back source/format, so executable .install file works.
[ Timo Jyrinki ]
* [r=chipaca] Add http13client copyright information and use GPL-3.0
(non-+) license consistently.
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* New rebuild forced
[ Samuele Pedroni (Canonical Services Ltd.) ]
* [r=chipaca] and as a start we get some protocol support and a
development server and infrastructure
* [r=chipaca] couple of extra tests and changes to improve test
* [r=chipaca] -insecure (don't check certs) -reportPings=f (don't
report pings) flags for acceptanceclient
* [r=chipaca] make the tracker used by the session for logging
* [r=chipaca] introduce CONNACK message from the server after CONNECT
to inform the client of connection params like ping interval
* [r=chipaca] protocol diagrams using graphviz
* [r=chipaca] introduce middleware in the http handling that recovers
and converts panics into 500 errors, profit (remove 500 ad hoc code)
* [r=bloodearnest] log some debug info about runtime configuration of
the dev server; also tweak play-around config.json with some
slightly saner values
* [r=chipaca] teach config how to behave with anonymous fields,
unexported fields, and to compose a config reading from many files;
move some shared/sharable things into testing/
* [r=chipaca] make server/dev into composable pieces, somewhat big
mostly because of lots of shuffling around
* [r=chipaca] populate /server with the runners code; generalize
* [r=chipaca] exchanges don't require to be so tied to a particular
* [r=chipaca] put simple broker in its own package, reorg most of its
tests as a common testsuite; fix TestBroadcast to test what it says
on the tin
* [r=chipaca] introduce reusable TestBrokerConfig and
* [r=chipaca] check that the data field is not missing
* [r=pedronis] [trivial ]support supplying auxiliary configs to the
server in acceptance tests
* [r=chipaca] some more info reported out of session, some tweaks
* [r=chipaca] add indirection to accessing the broadcast exchanges on
the broadcast queue in the broker suite
* [r=chipaca] fix corner cases like client level too ahead etc, with
* [r=chipaca] base the simple logger only on having a log.Logger-style
Output(); given this we can introduce a testing.TestLogger that does
redirecting of logs to the gocheck.C object if wired in SetUpTest
and also does its own capture
* [r=chipaca] use TestLogger in more places
* [r=chipaca] be explicit with the MinLogger interface, stops 1.1
compiler from exploding
* [r=pedronis] [trivial] reorg imports in: config logger protocol
server testing as: stdlib -- 3rdparty -- own
* [r=pedronis] [trivial] use Assert in place of Check to sanity check
api http reqs in acceptance; use a longer ping in
* [r=chipaca] add support for expiration of broadcasts with trivial
implementation in the in-memory pending store
* [r=chipaca] starting splitting out helpers in the acceptance tests
* [r=chipaca] restructure acceptance tests into reusable suites
* [r=chipaca] add acceptance test about broadcast expiration
* [r=diogobaeder] simplify acceptance test; don't hide that
MakeHandlersMux returns a *http.ServeMux
* [r=verterok] add some flexibility in how the requests get the store;
log unexpected store related errors
* [r=teknico] expose a couple of helpers for reuse
* [r=pedronis] further small doc cleanups
* [r=teknico] * fix the fact that exchanges were reusing broadcast
messages but the split state of those wasn't reset fix naming in
tests that was reversed.
* [r=teknico] refactor acceptance tests to expose more hooking
* [r=pedronis] [trivial] variable spelling
* [r=pedronis] [trivial] hook to massage requests sent to the http api
server by the acceptance test suite
* [r=chipaca] let the device listener setup code also take a prebuilt
* [r=chipaca] vendor the go 1.3 development net/http bits which
properly/better support timeouts for requests; see _using.txt and
Makefile for the recipe in http13client
* [r=chipaca] add timeing out to webhecker using the vendorized go 1.3
net/http in http13client
* [r=chipaca] introduce package gethosts implementing finding hosts to
connect to for delivery of notifications
Date: 2014-03-25 17:29:13.568848+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes