[ubuntu/trusty-proposed] autopkgtest 2.11 (Accepted)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 22 14:15:16 UTC 2014
autopkgtest (2.11) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add tools/adt-setup-vm: Setup script for vmdebootstrap (and potentially
others) to start a root shell on tty1, set up networking for eth0, and
enable deb-src apt sources.
* adt-virt-qemu.1: Describe how to create a suitable Debian VM with
* doc/README.package-tests: Point out to use "build-needed" with
* Make installation of packages/dependencies print a warning instead of
failing immediately when root is not available on the testbed. This allows
tests to be run with the "null" runner locally as user with some
restrictions. Check if dpkg-source is available before installing
dpkg-dev, to avoid the warning in that simple case. (Closes: #742242)
* Fix ugly error message if a package does not have a debian/tests/
directory. Properly fail with code 8 and "SKIP no tests in this package".
* Clean up temporary files in NullRunner tests.
Date: 2014-03-21 16:11:24.380194+00:00
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes