[ubuntu/trusty-proposed] wireshark 1.10.6-1 (Accepted)
alberto5292 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 05:11:10 UTC 2014
wireshark (1.10.6-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release 1.10.6
- release notes:
- security fixes:
- The NFS dissector could crash. Discovered by Moshe Kaplan
- The M3UA dissector could crash. Discovered by Laurent Butti.
- The RLC dissector could crash. (CVE-2014-2283)
- The MPEG file parser could overflow a buffer.
Discovered by Wesley Neelen. (CVE-2014-2299)
* Drop 10_allow-deprecated-gtk-functions.patch and
11_fix-g_memmove-ftbfs-issues.patch since they are integrated upstream.
* Generate symbols files
* Ship wireshark.pc for pkg-config (Closes: #740716)
Date: 2014-03-09 10:21:33.401039+00:00
Changed-By: Balint Reczey <balint at balintreczey.hu>
Signed-By: Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes