[ubuntu/trusty-proposed] autopkgtest 2.9.1 (Accepted)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 6 16:18:36 UTC 2014
autopkgtest (2.9.1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Martin Pitt ]
* doc/README.package-tests: Clarify syntax of test Depends:, and point to
the relevant Debian Policy specification.
* adt-build-lxc: Fall back to assuming /var/lib/lxc/ as container directory
if lxc-config does not exist. It was introduced in 1.0, but Debian
unstable still has 0.9. (Closes: #740437)
* tests: Extend test_artifacts() to multiple tests writing artifacts, also
with overwriting existing files and writing into subdirs.
* VirtSubproc: Fix copyup_shareddir() to get along with existing
directories. (LP: #1288668)
* settings.make: Switch default prefix to /usr, as our scripts hardcode that
for finding VirtSubproc.py and this is a native package. (LP: #1287264)
[ Steve Langasek ]
* Fix adt-virt-schroot to correctly return root-on-testbed when we're
running adt-run as root. (Closes: #740868)
Date: 2014-03-06 16:11:05.488119+00:00
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes