[ubuntu/trusty] ti-openmpi 220.127.116.11-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Mon Jun 30 22:56:02 UTC 2014
ti-openmpi (18.104.22.168-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* Upload to the partner archive.
* Update to debhelper compat level 9.
* Fix build-dependencies on SDK packages to use final names from the
* Update to Standards-Version 3.9.5.
* Add cross-build support.
* Use CURDIR in debian/rules instead of PWD.
* Don't ship .la files in the package.
* debian/include: pull in not-yet-upstreamed kernel headers needed for
* Fix debian/copyright to comply with copyright-format 1.0.
* Include in debian/copyright the upstream openmpi copyright holders.
* debian/control: drop Vcs-* fields that don't point to a public
Date: 2014-06-28 06:14:10.263685+00:00
Changed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
Maintainer: TI Keystone PPA <ti-keystone-ppa at list.ti.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes