[ubuntu/trusty-updates] lxc 1.0.4-0ubuntu0.1 (Accepted)
stgraber at stgraber.org
Tue Jun 24 18:20:13 UTC 2014
lxc (1.0.4-0ubuntu0.1) trusty; urgency=medium
* New upstream bugfix release. (MRE trackaging bug LP: #1329932)
- Drop all existing patches (all applied upstream).
- Fix lxc-attach failing from a different login session. (LP: #1315052)
- Fix wrong cgroup on login to container. (LP: #1315521)
* Cherry-pick upstream (stable branch) commits to fix testsuite under adt:
- tests: Avoid the download template when possible
- tests: Don't fail when HOME isn't defined
- tests: apparmor: Always end with a newline
* Sync packaging with utopic:
- Depend on either cgmanager or cgroup-lite and recommend cgmanager.
This should ensure systems get cgmanager by default even if cgroup-lite
is already installed, yet makes it possible for the user to remove
cgmanager if they really want to.
- Remove hardcoded dependency on apparmor, instead generate it from
rules so that the source package can be backported without changes (the
right apparmor version will be picked up based on the release number).
- Do not start lxc-instance in postinst without any instance specified,
as that is an invalid request.
Date: 2014-06-15 00:12:09.260591+00:00
Changed-By: Stéphane Graber <stgraber at stgraber.org>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes