[ubuntu/partner/trusty] ti-opencl 0.15.0-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Mon Dec 15 21:22:37 UTC 2014
ti-opencl (0.15.0-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
[ TI Keystone PPA ]
* The environment variable used to enable OpenCL kernel debugging has been
changed from TI_OCL_DEBUG_KERNEL to TI_OCL_DEBUG.
* Added host memory allocation functions __malloc_ddr(), __free_ddr(),
__malloc_msmc(), and __free_msmc(). These functions have the same
interface as standard malloc/free but manages memory from
host+dsp shareable memory. These can be used within the host application.
* Added dsp memory allocation functions __malloc_ddr(), __free_ddr(),
__malloc_msmc(), __free_msmc(), __malloc_l2(), and __free_l2().
These functions are available from dsp kernel code to manage memory from
the dsp heaps.
The OpenCL example 'dspheap' has been added to illustrate how the dsp
heap memory can be allocated and managed between kernel invocations.
* Significantly improved OpenCL performance on cache coherency operations
for buffer sizes of 4MB and above.
* The async_workgroup_copy and async_workgroup_strided_copy functions are
now implemented to use EDMA channels when available.
* The number/size of Kernel arguments are now fully compliant with the
OpenCL 1.1 spec. Up to 1024 bytes of arguments are supported and vector
types can be passed as standalone arguments.
* On the dsp, the standard malloc() function will now allocate from an
8M pool of DDR.
* The OpenCL package version number can now be obtained by either invoking
'clocl --version' or making a standard OpenCL platform query. The OpenCL
'platform' example illustrates how to make an OpenCL platform query.
* Setting the environment variable TI_OCL_CGT_INSTALL is not required if
the C6000 compiler runtime library and header files are located in
the ppa package default install path. TI_OCL_CGT_INSTALL can still be
used to specify an alternate search path.
* Update examples list
* Update library makefile to remove building the TI version of the LLVM
binaries/libraries to reflect that TI LLVM has been moved into a separate
package. Update debian/control to add ti-llvm-3.3 package dependency.
* Added opencl/openmp examples: sgemm, dgemm, fftlib_offload
* Remove fftlib_offload example pending makefile fixes.
* Add ti-cgt6x as a dependency
* Add gdbc6x as a dependency.
* Update OpenCL debugging help message to reflect gdb name change to
* Added missing install rule for /usr/bin/clocl
* Updated dependent package names to reflect latest changes
* Fix race condition handling instantaneous (non-execution) events.
* Improve performance of kernels with barriers.
* Improve performance of kernels that use 'reqd_work_group_size' attribute.
* Fix clFlush() semantics, fix deadlock in event callback functions.
* Fix format error in debian/changelog
* Performance improvements in OpenCL C compiled code
* Fixed a performance bug where no longer work group size is specified
* Improved performance and fixed bugs with async_work_group_copy fcns
* Improved the subnormal handling in several float OpenCL C math builtins
* Changed format of manifest from pdf to html
* Fix an MPAX allocation issue where subbuffers >= 1Gb could not be used.
* Fix issue compiling opencl kernels with barriers.
* Fix a dsptop issue by adding a ulm termination call.
[ dann frazier ]
* Remove references to removed llvm33-src directory in copyright and lintian
Date: 2014-12-11 00:13:10.051390+00:00
Changed-By: dann frazier <dann.frazier at canonical.com>
Maintainer: TI Keystone PPA <ti-keystone-ppa at list.ti.com>
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Trusty-changes