Kubuntu 24.04 LTS application for 3 years

Scarlett Moore scarlett.gately.moore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:43:38 UTC 2024

Hi all,
Please bear with me as I get myself situated.
A few additions to this application.

This is actually a requalification rather than a new application.

The point of contact list is as follows:
Scarlett Moore scarlettmoore at kubuntu.org
Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Rick Timmis ricktimmis at kubuntu.org

I am an experienced Debian Developer that has supported LTS releases
with security updates.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Scarlett