Call for vote Re: LTS status for Ubuntu Budgie 24.04

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 17 16:02:16 UTC 2024

Hey David,

Thanks for providing those details and sorry for not responding early to
your message, it somehow ended up marked as read in my TB folder without
me remembering it and I just found it back when checking the archive
after the TB meeting from yesterday.

To me Ubuntu Budgie matches the requirements and the request to be a
3-years-LTS supported releases makes sense so I'm voting +1

Could other TB members also reply to this email with their vote?

Thanks,
Sébastien