Edubuntu 24.04 LTS Qualification

Alex Murray alex.murray at canonical.com
Tue Jan 2 20:35:31 UTC 2024

Hi folks,

On behalf of the Ubuntu Technical Board I just wanted to confirm that
today the board voted in favour of Edubuntu being recognised as an
official LTS for 24.04, for a period of 3 years. Please note however
that the issue of publicly documenting the support plan (quoted below
from earlier in this thread) is still outstanding and so this should be
included in the release notes for Edubuntu 24.04 LTS if no other
suitable location can be established before the release date.

Congratulations and thank you for your continued work on Edubuntu.

Thanks,
Alex