Expiry policy for flavor developer team membership

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 16 21:42:18 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 12:22:26PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Do you agree with this proposal, and if so could you put it into effect?

I'm interested to hear what the flavour leads and teams themselves think
of this proposal. Though the rationale sounds good to me, I wouldn't
want to commit without giving them the opportunity to provide feedback,
in case there's anything we haven't considered.

Is there a definitive way of contacting them for feedback? The best I
can think of is ubuntu-release@, but that doesn't seem quite suitable.
Or just ubuntu-devel@?

Robie