Expiry policy for flavor developer team membership

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 16 19:22:26 UTC 2019

Dear DMB,

At our June 4 meeting[1], the TB agreed that it would we would like the
per-flavor developer teams to have a 6-month expiry policy in Launchpad, to
ensure that the flavor developers are re-committing to the project once per
cycle.  We believe this will help us avoid the situation we ran into
recently where the UbuntuStudio team had no active developers, unbeknownst
to any of us.

Do you agree with this proposal, and if so could you put it into effect?

Thanks,
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/

[1] http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/2019/ubuntu-meeting-2.2019-06-04-19.04.moin.txt