Poll: Ubuntu Technical Board election 2018

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 5 17:27:28 UTC 2018

On 2018-10-05 01:52, Robie Basak wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 05, 2018 at 12:51:39AM -0400, Ubuntu Community Council
> (CIVS poll supervisor) wrote:
>> A special thank you goes out to Marc Deslauriers and Stéphane Graber who will both be stepping down.
> Marc is in the poll. Is there a mistake?

Yes, there is, and one I take full responsibility for. Luckily, you'll
find him listed on the ballot, so all is well.

> Separately, I remember someone (Laney?) asking for an opportunity to
> question the candidates. Is there a plan for this please?

Sadly, this was not communicated to the Community Council. Furthermore,
even in my brief perusal of the Technical Board mailing list, there did
not seem to be a clear decision on this. The nominations have been a
long time in coming, so I didn't bother to delay it by asking further
about it. That said, should we delay further? If so, how much time do we
feel we need?

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D