Ubuntu Budgie - LTS Application

Dustin Krysak dustin at bashfulrobot.com
Sat Feb 10 16:40:14 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, I just wanted to follow up with this to ensure there is
nothing outstanding on the Ubuntu Budgie side of the application. After the
TB IRC meeting, it seemed like there were no outstanding issues. What would
the next steps be to complete this? Any action items on our side? After
re-reading the article located at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RecognizedFlavors -
I believe not.

Thank you in advance for your time.

--