Define a package-set for Ubuntu Budgie

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 4 11:29:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 04:23:57PM +0100, foss.freedom wrote:
> This cause a lot of confusion and DMB have redirected me back to the TB.

We did? This doesn't match my understanding. Please can you tell us what
gave you this impression? Usually the DMB decides and defines
packagesets, not the TB.

Since I'm pretty sure the TB doesn't expect to have any involvement in
this, I'm moving this thread back to the devel-permissions@ list, with
the TB in Bcc only.

> Please can a packageset be officially defined for Ubuntu Budgie?

We (the DMB) deferred defining a packageset because packagesets are only
used for access control, and we currently don't have anyone approved to
be in that access control list anyway. So it shouldn't make any
difference whether a packageset is defined right now or not.

Have I missed something? Is there any other reason you need a packageset
defined right now?

Robie