Application for official community flavour status for budgie-remix

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 7 20:51:29 UTC 2016

Hi David

Thank you for making this request, I'm very encouraged by your desire to
be an official flavor. As Steve has outlined, the first step would be to
maintain the packages for Budgie as part of Ubuntu. We can help arrange
upload permissions to your teams so that they can do that efficiently,
and it will give us an opportunity to see how your team works with the
other groups who share the archive.

In principle we would be delighted to welcome Budgie to the official
flavor family, so please be confident you will get there :)

Mark