TB election in progress

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 26 14:49:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

As discussed in this thread, we'll be reducing the number of TB members
to 5, so taking the top 5 from the election, gets us:

 - 1. Steve Langasek  (Condorcet winner: wins contests with all other choices)
 - 2. Adam Conrad  loses to Steve Langasek by 45–17
 - 3. Kees Cook  loses to Steve Langasek by 48–15, loses to Adam Conrad by 38–30
 - 4. Stéphane Graber  loses to Steve Langasek by 58–10, loses to Kees Cook by 38–32
 - 5. Marc Deslauriers  loses to Steve Langasek by 59–10, loses to Stéphane Graber by 35–33

Which is the existing TB minus Martin Pitt.

Would be nice if a CC member could action the LP membership changes,
that is, expire pitti's membership and renew the rest of our memberships
for 2 years.

Then we need to announce the result to a wider audience. I believe this
has been done by the CC too in the past but I can do it if you'd prefer
(just need to figure out what lists we need to send this to).