Please all favors indicate if LTS and support length

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 18 11:27:28 UTC 2016

Hello,

The request for MATE to be a 3 years LTS reminded us that we need to
know what flavors will be LTS and how long they intend to support it.

The usual supports lengths are:
 - Not LTS (9 months)
 - Short LTS (3 years)
 - Normal LTS (5 years)

Please all flavor leads reply to this e-mail, picking one of those 3
options. Someone on the TB will then review and confirm the request.

This needs to happen very soon as we will need to update Launchpad to
set the right support length on the various packages, which means that
you can't produce final images until this is sorted.

Thanks!

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer