Nominations to the Tech Board

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 11 10:42:03 UTC 2016

Hello,

On 11.04.2016 11:48, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Daniel Holbach [2016-04-06 11:59 +0200]:
>> just before we set up the poll and everything, I had a look at the list
>> of nominations and it looks like Jason de Rose is not member of
>> ~ubuntu-dev, who are the ones who can vote for the TB. At least the wiki
>> isn't clear if this is a problem or not, did we have cases like this in
>> the past?
>
> For the record, no, I don't think so. So far we used to pick
> candidates out of the ~ubuntu-core-dev ranks.

Thanks Martin.

I just checked the list of nominees again, it looks like everybody else
is member of ~ubuntu-core-dev.

Jason: I'm sorry, but it looks like you can't participate in this
election. I guess this could have been clearer in the original request
for nominations. I'll make sure to document this on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncil/Restaffing at least for future
reference.

The CC will look into setting up the polls soon.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved with Snappy Ubuntu Core! developer.ubuntu.com/snappy/
Follow @ubuntudev on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+