how to contribute code?

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 5 23:07:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

I recommend reading this for sending Linux kernel patches upstream:
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/SubmittingPatches
Pay close attention to the "checkpatch.pl" and "get_maintainer.pl"
scripts.

Feel free to include me on CC when you do, and I can help make sure you've
sent it to the right people.

I hope that helps,

-Kees

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 02:24:33PM -0000, chenhaiq wrote:
> I have a fix in iptable_rawpost.c and ip6table_rawpost.c in order to
> support recent kernels. Can I contribute the code to up stream?
> --
> This message was sent from Launchpad by
> chenhaiq (https://launchpad.net/~chenhaiq)
> using the "Contact this team's admins" link on the Ubuntu branches team page
> (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches).
> For more information see
> https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople

Kees Cook