Tech Board nominations and elections due in a month

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 2 20:16:20 UTC 2013

Hello Mark,

the current Tech Board period ends in about a month [1]. Of the
current members, Colin Watson and Matt Zimmerman stated that they want
to step down. The others haven't explicitly said that they want to
continue.

As far as I remember, the last time you asked around for and nominated
some candiates, asked for their agreement, and then we held an
election. Is that still the procedure which you want to follow?

Thank you!

Martin
p. p. the Ubuntu Technical Board

[1] https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members