Election?

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 26 16:09:31 UTC 2013

Howdy folks,

It's been almost 8 weeks since election proceedings were initiated, but I
haven't seen a list of nominees or a date for the election published yet.
The existing members' terms lapsed weeks ago.

I realize this only happens every couple of years, so we don't have that
much practice, but I think it reflects poorly on the project if we can't
seem to hold an election on time. :-/

Last I saw, Mark had asked for suggestions for nominees, and by all accounts
received an excellent list in response.  I assume the next step is for Mark
to announce the official nominees so that an election can happen.  What's
standing in the way of that?

--
 - mdz