Fwd: Technical Board restaffing

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio a.starr.b at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:03:25 UTC 2013

Forwarding this on to the Community Council as they are the actual
owners of ~techboard in Launchpad. It's not clear to me if the CC can
extend the TB's terms without Mark, but hopefully they can help clear
this up.

With the TB all expiring at once and the CC all up for election
shortly, I think there might be a good case to be made for staggering
terms to these bodies to prevent this from happening in the future and
to maintain institutional memory in the case of a large turnover on
either body. But that's a conversation for some other time I
suppose...

Thanks,

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>