Regular Leadership Meeting - Volunteers?

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 14 03:49:59 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Thanks everyone for your interest. It sounds like we have lots of volunteers!

I would like to propose we do this:

 * We will hold the meeting every two weeks on a Tuesday at 8pm UTC /
1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern. We will start the first session next week.
 * We will hold the session on Google+ Hangouts On Air which will
appear on Ubuntu On Air.
 * We will invite community members to join the session and bring
their topics for discussion to the session itself (via IRC).
 * In terms of attendees for each session, can I ask each council to
coordinate between yourselves and then let me know who will represent
the council and I will invite them to the hangout.
 * We can try this format first and if it doesn't work as well, we can
try other methods of optimizing the session.

Does this sound good to everyone?

Thanks!

   Jono

--