Regular Leadership Meeting - Volunteers?

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 13 04:47:59 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Today I had a productive call with some members of the CC and another
community member and one outcome of the call is a regular Google+
Hangout in which we have a representative from each of the governance
boards together to discuss topics and challenges of the day with our
community. The idea is to provide a representative set of leaders who
can discuss agenda items submitted by the community in an open and
transparent fashion. I think it could be useful to do this every two
weeks, and I just wanted to reach out to see who might be interested
in participating in this regular hangout.

Thanks!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon