Flavor Review Request of UbuntuKylin

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 18 22:20:24 UTC 2013

Hello Jack, all,

Jack Yu [2013-02-18 23:45 +0800]:
> I'm Jack Yu from UbuntuKylin team. We are applying to be an official
> recognition as a formal member of the Ubuntu family, commencing with
> UbuntuKylin 13.04. I have added an review request in the Technical
> Board agenda and you can find the detail of UbuntuKylin at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuKylin.

Thanks for taking the (rather inconvenient for you) time to show up at
today's Tech Board meeting and discuss some details! The discussion
left a few things to clarify and change, please see the meeting log:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TechnicalBoard/TeamReports/13/February

Can we follow up on this either by email or on the next meeting on
March 4?

Thank you!

Martin