Community Council Meeting Invitation - correction

Charles Profitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 11:50:27 UTC 2012

These past couple cycles the Community Council has been inviting other
councils and boards within our community to our meetings to check in
on how they're doing, see if there are any concerns to be addressed
and in general see if the Community Council can be of any assistance.

It's your turn! We're inviting the Technical Board to join us at our
meeting on Thursday, October 18th at 17:00 UTC:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121004T17

Thanks for your time.

---
Charles Profitt / cprofitt

PS -- sorry about the poor cut-n-paste job.