Ubuntu Studio 12.04 LTS Application Followup

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:22:03 UTC 2012

Good Morning,

This is a followup email regarding the Ubuntu Studio 12.04 LTS
application per the TB meeting that I attended [0].  At the time a
decision was not reached regarding this status.

To add to this discussion, I offer that the Studio team has reviewed
the CVE's report for the Ubuntu Studio package set (with the help of
Micah - thank you!) and feel comfortable with work this suggests.

I am committed to realizing my vision for Ubuntu Studio over the next
two years.  Furthermore, I can honestly report that I have seen an
increase in numbers and activity within the Ubuntu Studio team, which
should obviously plateau at some point but which I do not expect to
dramatically reduce.

Thank you for investing the time and effort to consider this application.

Warm regards,

Scott Lavender
Ubuntu Studio Project Lead

[0] http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-05-21.02.log.html