Mesa floting point patent enquiry - continued

Christopher James Halse Rogers christopher.halse.rogers at canonical.com
Tue Jan 24 00:33:16 UTC 2012

Hello again!

Sorry for not following up on this sooner.  I'd like to resolve this now
that Mesa 8.0 is close to landing in Precise.  The last status is
ambiguous to me: Colin Watson's response[1] suggests against enabling
the extensions, while Mark Shuttleworth's response[2] is for enabling
them, and there doesn't appear to be a resolution of the two.

There's no rush; this can easily be enabled any time before feature
freeze.

[1]:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2011-October/001113.html
[2]: