Tech Board meetings

Scott James Remnant scott at netsplit.com
Tue Oct 4 15:21:51 UTC 2011

Hi Claire,

My understanding was that Mark had not placed himself up for nomination for
the latest election and had given up his seat on the Technical Board to new
blood. We certainly ran an election including his seat.

Therefore he is no longer required to attend TB meetings. Of course, he can
if he wants.

Scott