Policy proposal for partner repository

Nicolas Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu May 26 13:06:18 UTC 2011

Dear members of the Ubuntu Technical Board,

I have just published a proposal trying to define acceptance criterias
for packages in the partner repository in the form of a wiki page [1].

This is the result of discussions between various stakeholders within
Canonical and we are now seeking your advice on the soundness of this
proposal and eventually your formal validation in one of your official
board meeting if you think it might be fit for it.

The goal would then to publish as an official policy that we can refer
archive administrators and partners to.

Thanks a lot for your help with this.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PartnerRepositoryPolicy

Best regards,