Meeting attendance

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Mon May 23 07:39:32 UTC 2011

Apologies for missing the meeting last week.  I knew I couldn't make it due
to a dinner commitment, and I declined the calendar invitation, but failed
to realize that I was expected to chair.

On a related note, it seems that the calendar is not a very effective way to
track attendance, since when I mark it as declined I still get an SMS about
the meeting. :-)

What's the best way to track this so that everyone looks in the same place?
It would also be nice to be able to reconcile who is chairing vs. who can
attend.

--
 - mdz