Help requested for Ubuntu Brainstorm response on ethernet connection naming

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.trudel-lapierre at canonical.com
Wed Mar 23 16:54:11 UTC 2011

Le mercredi 23 mars 2011 à 12:08 +0100, Martin Pitt a écrit :
> Hello Mathieu,
>
> Once you've read the details below, please respond with an
> acknowledgement and let me know if you can participate.  The expected
> time investment is on the order of a couple of hours over the next
> two weeks.

Yes! Absolutely! I've seen this particular "complaint" brought up in a
bug (which I follow but hasn't really had any great propositions so
far), as well as the brainstorm idea. I think it can be fixed withing
the natty timeframe, with a bit of luck.

I'll take another good, long look at the brainstorm idea, try to propose
a solution and blog about the proposal so we can get some reviews.

--
Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.trudel-lapierre at canonical.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93