Request to mailing list technical-board rejected

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 28 20:35:36 UTC 2011

Hi Brett

I think the best person to engage with is Henry Hall, cc'd. I've also
cc'd Victor Palau, who is a leader in the team that coordinates all
formal enablement and certification. I'd suggest starting with Henry.

We'd be delighted to have a proper engagement and relationship along
those lines.

Hope that helps,
Mark