Please action bzr package set creation

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 7 20:59:10 UTC 2011

Hi there gentle TB,

We approved long ago[0] the creation of a bzr package set, but apparently
nobody ever asked you for its creation.

Please create a set 'bzr' (owned by ~developer-membership-board) with the
following packages initially populating it:

  bzr
  bzr-svn
  bzr-git
  bzr-grep
  bzr-hg
  bzr-gtk
  qbzr
  bzr-cvsimport
  bzr-dbus
  bzr-email
  bzr-explorer
  bzr-fastimport
  bzr-loom
  bzr-pqm
  bzr-rewrite
  bzr-search
  bzr-stats
  bzr-upload
  bzr-xmloutput
  bzrtools
  trac-bzr
  wikkid

Please grant upload access to the members of ~ubuntu-bzr-dev which I just
created for this purpose.

Please remove from ~jelmer and ~mbp any PPU permissions for these packages,
and add them to the team.

Cheers,
Iain

p.s. shouldn't the DMB be given the LP permissions required to manipulate
package sets and PPU privileges? Shall I file a Launchpad bug about this?

[0] http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/05/23/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t21:09