Add ubuntu-dev as member of ubuntu-branches

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 28 11:02:16 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 11:11:22PM +0100, Artur Rona wrote:
> We need to have added ubuntu-dev as member of ubuntu-branches for
> maintain merging branches. E.g. to get out invalid branches from
> sponsors-overview [1] needed is change status of merge proposal. At this
> moment only Ubuntu Branches and Technical Board can do it.
> [1] http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/index.html

No, that would be entirely inappropriate.  For example, it would mean
that all members of MOTU could write to all ubuntu-core-dev branches.

ubuntu-branches is intended as an admin-only team, essentially a
superuser.  Normal branch access is supposed to be granted by Launchpad
according to upload permissions.  If it's not doing so correctly, please
file a bug on Launchpad.

Regards,